Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FebruANY

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that at 7:00 am sharp this morning, Subway launched the greatest promotion in the history of fast food restaurants...wait for it...FebruANY. Just to clarify for those of you subway newbs, who don't get monthly emails, any FOOTLONG sub is $5. Instead of being frugal, you can now order Steak and Cheese with ease. Too good to be true? See for yourself!

I know that I, personally, am going to keep track of how many subs I eat this month and I dare you to compete with me. (Dad, this excludes you.) Obviously I was planning on starting today as I have been counting down the days until Februany 1st; however, as I cautiously confirmed the promotion after school today, a not-so-friendly sub girl informed me that only the classics are 5$... Duh. Honey, you can't fool me. I tried to explain to her but she looked like she was going to knife me any second. Considering how long the knife for slicing footlongs is, I decided it was in my best interest to back off.

Not to worry, I have exactly 28 more days to fulfill my Februany dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment