1. Get out your recipe!
2. Then your ingredients. You'll need:
3 very ripe bananas
1/4 cup applesauce
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp molasses
2 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp salt
3. Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan (or in my case multiple mini ones - thanks to Netty Dyck! :) )
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Start mashing!
6. Add in sugar, applesauce, oil and molasses. Mix!
7. Sift in flour, baking soda, spices, salt and chocolate chips. Mixed until combined.
8. Fill up the pan(s) with the batter. Bake for 45 min if using one pan.
These took about 30 min, I believe.
9. Let cool and enjoy!