Saturday, April 21, 2012

1900 Tupper Emily Style

What to do, what to do. This is my first weekend all alone in 1900 Tupper! Kinsey and Katie have both departed (to return shortly) so after wiping away my lonely tears I've decided to use this time wisely! Last night consisted of some undisrupted studying (although I would've killed for one of Katie's massages as a study break) and maybe this afternoon I'll get my prank on! It just seems like too good of an opportunity with both of my roomies gone at the same time. Most likely though I'll have to get out, maybe stake out at Starbucks. It's just too lonely here without my girls. Wishing you both the happiest of times with family! Can't wait to have you back!

My new home while the girls are gone.

For now though I've resorted to spreading my study supplies all throughout the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment