In a nutshell, I am blessed.
Not in a nutshell, I have:
- legs that can run up the Atwater hill
- lungs that breathe fresh air
- two roommates who I have countless wonderful memories with (and still a month and half of more memories with Kinsey)
- three new roommates next year to create new memories with and a new part of the city to explore
- a beautiful city to live in (it's easy to forget this in the winter months!)
- an amazing church family in Montreal and back home
- a stocked fridge
- clean water to drink, to shower in, to wash dishes in...
- a university education
- a summer job
- friends and family to go home to, to call on walks home from school, to spend hours with on Skype when I don't feel like studying anymore
- a God who provides and loves unconditionally
...need I say more?
So, one more exam to go for me then it's Kinsey's turn to be alone on Tupper for a few days while I'm back home. Then I come back to Montreal to start working at the Motor Control Lab where I've been working all year doing my thesis and Kinsey starts her LSAT prep course and that's as far ahead as I can afford to think at the moment!
There will be lots more to blog about when Kinsey and I are finally reunited so keep checking the blog! Lots of Tupper news to be unveiled in the near future but for now, it's back to the books for me!
Hope you all are finding time to reflect and that it's been as rewarding for you as it was for me.