Thursday, May 16, 2013

Royal Treatment

Last weekend my Grandma and Grandpa came to visit Emily and me in Montreal. Now there's one thing I must mention before I continue this post: My Grandma and Grandpa are AVID readers of this blog. Would you believe me if I told you that they have printed every single post that we have ever written since our very first post  in January 2012? Not only do they print them, they keep them, in what has become a giant pile on their kitchen table. If that doesn't make one feel loved, I don't know what does. So with that, a shout-out to my Grammy & Grampy and a HUGE thank you for the great weekend they treated us to!

To recap:
Saturday night, dinner at Reubens - look at all those fries!

...Followed by some relaxation and pool time at the Fairmont 

Complete with a Special Mother's Day Brunch and mimosas! 

And finally some sun to see them off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment