Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Daily Grind

Disclaimer: We're a goofy bunch.

If you were to show up at our apartment late one evening, this is (a slightly dramatized version of) what you'd find us doing... Alternatively, if our across-the-street apartment neighbors were to peer in our windows (I'm convinced they do), they'd get an eyeful...

You see, we are on a serious fitness kick; every night we do a series of strengthening exercises to supplement our gym workouts. Crazy music, crazy hair, crazy outfits-- they're all part of the deal.

But since most of you faraway readers will never have the opportunity to invade the push-up party (too bad for you), we have chronicled it, below.


As I said in a previous post, we take exercise seriously (clearly), and life less so! Hope you enjoyed our silliness.

PS - Mom, don't judge my form. I'm workin' on it.

3 comments:

  1. Good work girls! Such good motivation...now I have to go and do my turn! (But to save your eyes, I will not record it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy.

    how about this for you next routine? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34z5DGZMf_s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Zahra - been there, done that. Grade 9 gym class. Shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete