Monday, January 16, 2012

Fitness Frenzy

Today my lunch break was spent in the spinning studio at Club Mansfield. In exercising my legs (and abs and arms and back apparently), I was also exercising my new gym membership, part of a personal semester-long (and beyond) goal to increase my cardiovascular activity level. It was a fantastic experience, but hours later I am already feeling the soreness setting in. "Man up, Katie."

The reason I mention my fitness "resolution" (I use this word with disdain) is because us girls at 1900 Tupper have been in a rather athletic mood since we returned from the holidays... Expect an audio-visual masterpiece in the days to come. For now I'll simply say that we take working out seriously, and life, well, less so. It must be the endorphins.

Back to the books. Happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    I am right along with you. My entire body is sore. But here's to bathing suit season!

    ReplyDelete