Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Kid in Town


Last August my mom gifted me with an old coffee grinder, informing me it was on its last legs and so "I could just have it." Well. Every time I ground my morning beans I was certain it would be my last grind. The machine would sputter and fritz and occasionally refuse to work altogether. With a gentle shake and a massage of the button, however, I could always magically reinvigorate it. I faithfully enjoyed this sputter-shake-massage routine until one fateful morning last week when my coffee grinder let me know it had had enough. No matter what I tried I could not get it to restart. And I tried for nothing short of fifteen minutes. I had a midterm that afternoon and was des.per.ate. to get some caffeine in my veins after a late-night cram session. So I marched over to Canadian Tire and assessed my options. I settled on this spiffy Black and Decker model. 


Get phenomenal flavor and aroma from your coffee with a precision burr mill grinding system. With burr mill grinding, you get more uniform results while preserving the delicate natural oils of the beans – for a better cup of coffee. A grind selection dial lets you automatically adjust the texture of the grind – from a very fine grind for espresso to a coarse grind for Turkish coffee and percolator brewing.

My new Burr Mill Grinding System features...
  • Grind Selection Dial
  • Slip-Resistant Rubber Feet
  • Removable Grinding Container
  • Push-Button Control
  • Removable Grinding Assembly
  • Cord Storage
  • Cleaning Brush
  • 2-Year Limited Warranty
  • Lid Locking Security Feature

No comments:

Post a Comment