Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Story of an Empty Frame

In September when Kinsey brought a lovely photo frame for Tupper I volunteered to get pictures printed to fill it.

October passed.

November passed.

December passed.

...I had gotten used to seeing the stock images. Why fix something that ain't broke?!...

January passed.

...Then I began to sense the embarrassment mounting...

"What lovely four-identical-paintings-of-sailboats you have in your bathroom," our guests would comment.

February passed.

Then March happened.

With my moving out looming ever near, I was determined to get some nice pictures in our frame.

Indecisively, I printed out a bunch. Then played with arrangements on our couch.


Finally we settled with this - ta da!


Now we are no longer embarrassed.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment