Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yeah, Baby!

...Or should I say yeah, Big Mac! All afternoon today I had been craving McDonald's. Just craving it, as I just so happened to be walking past it on my way home. (If you haven't already noticed, I tend to use this excuse a lot) Despite Katie's voice in the back of my head telling me to resist the urge and go home and make a salad, I caved. I ordered my usual, plain double cheese burger and a medium fry. Mmm-hmm.  While I waited for my not-so-complicated order, re: Bon Qui Qui @ King Burger below for a good laugh, I overheard someone ask for the student discount. STUDENT DISCOUNT? It couldn't be, but yes, yes it is and a whopping 10% at that! I instantaneously texted Katie to tell her the good news! She responded with the words, 'Now you tell me,' and a photo which I've attached below. I then called her saying I couldn't believe she ordered McDonald's. I let her squirm for a bit before admitting that I did too! We had a good laugh and shared our excitement about all the money we'll save and all the more reason to continue eating at McD's! (Mrs. Ernst, I pray that you are not reading this post, but if you are, know that we both have plans to be at the gym first thing in the morning!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment