Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mama Knows Best

My dear Mama deserves way more than a blog post but that's what I'm gonna do for her today. She is  a very smart and wise mama but sometimes I don't like to listen to her very much. For example, I was supposed to start work on the fourth but as of the eleventh I still hadn't started. Mama Neuf lovingly "bothered" me to go in and talk with my boss rather than sending emails back and forth and not getting anywhere. I was hesitant to go in because I'd let him know I was home and ready to start and I felt like I'd already bugged him quite a bit. However, I finally gave in and stopped in at Vineland Growers and what can I say, Mom was right (as she so often is). I was given a much more detailed explanation and we even set up a meeting for the next day so that I could start the day after! So HOORAY for being persistent and HOORAY obeying my mother. Boy, did I learn my lesson! Mama sure does know best!


No comments:

Post a Comment