Thursday, May 3, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

May has officially arrived and we have welcomed it warmly! The last few days of April were well spent with Riley, which Kinsey will give you more details about shortly I hope. As well, I had the opportunity to babysit the most adorable little boy. We had fun swimming, watching Bob the Builder and playing with Woody and his friends from Toy Story.

Now that May has arrived and we've said a teary good-bye to Kinsey, Katie and I have hit the books again! Katie is busy studying diligently for the LSAT and I am back in the classroom taking a statistics course just a couple of hours each day. So far we've both been good about going to the gym (I'm hoping to make that a routine) and I've spent the last couple of days getting myself organized. I have a nice long list of things to do with my extra time this month! Today I did a big grocery shop to buy all the ingredients for all of the cooking and baking I have planned for the next while. Today I started with "cheddar broccoli chicken supreme" for dinner and red velvet cheesecake brownies for dessert! YUM.

I also have been reading quite a bit for pleasure. I've started Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers which is a retelling of the book of Hosea from the Bible and I just cannot put it down. I highly recommend it.


Bean bag chair, blankie, tea, peanut butter cup and a good book. I think I'm gonna like this month. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment