Friday, March 2, 2012

Life's a Beach

Last week I got to go to Boca with the best of the best, Riley Reimer. Ry and I have been friends since the first day of highschool and we've had the privilege of going on multiple trips together, from Whistler to Kenya, London, and now Florida! We stayed with Riley's aunt and uncle, Sandy and Jim, who spoiled us to no end. We spent our days boogie boarding at the beach club and enjoying lots of sun and amazing food. Since we're across the country for school 8 months a year it meant so much to get to spend a week together. Ry, thanks for such a great trip, you are such a blessing to me and I miss you already!
Obviously I was welcomed back in true Montreal style by a massive blizzard forcing me to swap my sandals for Sorrels and my swimsuit for a snowsuit. All I can say is Spring...come quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment