Saturday, March 3, 2012

Miss Independent

In case you thought Kelly Clarkson fell off the face of the earth, we the ladies of 1900 Tupper are pleased to inform you SHE IS BACK! Her new album entitled Stronger has us feeling stronger than ever! In honour of Kelly we've put together a little story with just a few of her song titles. Be prepared to get emotional. Kelly's had a rough ride...

Because Of You I’m Already Gone. Never Again will I let you go because My Life Would Suck Without You. But now I need to Breakaway. You thought I would, but I Do Not Hook Up now that I’m Sober. I’m Stronger now. You think you’re Mr. Know It All. And It’s in A Moment Like This that you’re All I Ever Wanted but Behind These Hazel Eyes I won’t cry because I’m Miss Independent so I will Walk Away and I won’t Cry but Don't You Wanna Stay? I’m Addicted to you and What Doesn't Kill You makes you stronger. Stand a little taller. Don't Let Me Stop You. You’re such a Beautiful Disaster so Don't Waste Your Time but Since You Been Gone I’ve just wanted to Save You but If No One Will Listen if you decide to speak I will be here still because You Found Me when no one else was looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment